- Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine – Denver, CO.
- Three-year program • Diploma Traditional Chinese Medicine •1998
- Training included adjunctive therapies such as moxibustion, tui na, acupressure, cupping, auriculotherapy, traditional herbal medicine and dietary and lifestyle recommendations as defined by traditional oriental medical concepts
- University of Northern Colorado- Denver, Colorado
- Bachelor of Arts • Elementary Education • 1979
- Acupuncture Treatment of Sports Injuries • 2000
- Acupuncture for Pain Management • 2003
- Acupuncture and Facial Rejuvenation • 2005
- Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination therapy (NAET) • 2008
- American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine – member since 1998
- Certifications, Licenses and Registrations
- National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Certified Acupuncturist • Dipl. Ac (NCCAOM) 1998 to present
- Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies
- Registered Acupuncturist • 1998 to present
Allergy Elimination Services
- Intake consultation and treatment — $75
- Follow-up treatment — $50
It is your responsibility to keep scheduled appointments. The clinic requires notification of cancellation at least 24 hours prior to the appointment. Failure to meet these cancellation terms will result in the assessment of a cancellation fee equal to the treatment amount. This fee will be due at the patient’s next appointment.
Acupuncture Treatment Disclosure
This disclosure is in compliance with the State of Colorado, Department of Regulatory Agencies, Senate Bill 92-6. All rules and regulations set forth by the Department of Health are strictly adhered to by this clinic, including proper cleaning and sterilization of equipment and office.
The practice of Acupuncture is regulated by the Department of Regulatory Agencies. Any complaints should be directed to: Director of the Division of Registrations in the Department of Regulatory Agencies at 1560 Broadway, Suite 1350, Denver, Colorado 80202, Telephone (303) 894-7800.
Patients are entitled to receive information about the methods of therapy, techniques used, and the duration of therapy, if known. Patients may seek a second opinion and may terminate therapy at any time. In a professional relationship, sexual intimacy is never appropriate and should be reported to the Director of the Division of Registrations in the Department of Regulatory Agencies.